Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like there is 20 weeks of training. Then 18 months probation. Are you able to start working OT after the 20 weeks of training, and if so how often is it offered?

Comment

Has anyone heard anything new as of now?

Comment

• skoser79
        skoser79 commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard they called a few more guys. Not sure how many have been called in total so far. There was only like 62 or so on the list. I am wondering how many are left.

Does anyone know about what a new guy would make annually with the OT they are forced/volunteer to work? I know it would be hard to be exact and depends on the OT worked, but can anyone give an estimate? I know the current starting salary is only $47k.

Comment

Originally posted by skoser79 View Post
        Does anyone know about what a new guy would make annually with the OT they are forced/volunteer to work? I know it would be hard to be exact and depends on the OT worked, but can anyone give an estimate? I know the current starting salary is only $47k.
        What's with all these people (on these forums), who don't have the gig YET, asking about said gig`s OT availability? You all are setting yourselvs up something nasty.......

Comment

Updates? On anything

Comment

i got a call back on jan 29 had my interview the following thursday and haven’t heard anything. i heard the they were supposed to hire 16 this round. and that they were doing hiring mid to late march. i also heard another guy got a call about getting the position this past monday so i don’t really understand what’s going on.
            Last edited by areyes21; 03-18-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

ok, now that i talked to the kid that got hired monday, he had his last interview with the wardens in october/november. so they just hiring the guys from then. so we got a long way to go guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10028 users online. 343 members and 9685 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X