300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake county sheriff

Anybody take their test in September? I received a letter saying I passed the written and would receive a interview date shortly. Had anybody gotten their interview yet? Also anyone on here know how many officers they are looking to hire? I know they exhausted their list in a little over a year.

Anybody hear anything yet?

Comment

I took the test and passed also. Haven't heard anything back about interviews or anything. I believe Jess is the lady you contact there in HR

Comment

I passed lake county corrections, turned in background packet, and they said they would contact us end of nov. beg. of dec. and still nothing. called today, they said they had some interviews but will continue in january

Comment

Originally posted by urkebre View Post
          I passed lake county corrections, turned in background packet, and they said they would contact us end of nov. beg. of dec. and still nothing. called today, they said they had some interviews but will continue in january
          You know this post is about the sherif and not corrections?

Comment

Originally posted by chicago1990 View Post
            I took the test and passed also. Haven't heard anything back about interviews or anything. I believe Jess is the lady you contact there in HR
            I emailed them in the beginning of November and she said they hadn't started interviews yet. They were reviewing applications and you would receive a call when it was your turn. I do know there was 93 people on the list at the end of October.

Comment

Yea I remember the # of ppl that passed was around 93. I wonder how many thy are going to be hiring off this list

Comment

Anyone apply as a lateral recently? PM me.

Comment

Is there anyone going through the process right now; if so were are you at in the process.It seems as though the steps are different for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Key Master View Post
                    Is there anyone going through the process right now; if so were are you at in the process.It seems as though the steps are different for everybody.
                    What have you done in the process so far?

Comment

Last time around they did interviews and then polygraph and I know this time they started with polys. Also how do you know people are at different stages please share what you know.
                      Last edited by Texasborn36; 05-10-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I met a couple guys at another testing and they said they were already on the certified list. One of them had an interview with command staff but not the psych, the other one did the psych and not the interview with the command staff. I am waiting to be on the certified list.

Comment

Have you already done the poly? If so when? I went through their process last time and the phsyc is the second to last thing. Before that was a command staff interview and background investigation. I did my poly this past Saturday and the examiner said they should get the results mid week, sooo now is a waiting game again.

Comment

Did my poly in March. I had interview with merit commission. Waiting on next part after certfied. Don't know what that will be.

Comment

From what it looks like they're putting a ton of people through the process (the rest of the current list) and some laterals. Which is why there might be some delay in hearing back right away. Idk how many they are looking to hire though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11882 users online. 447 members and 11435 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X