Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One i first got mine it took a month for the whole process, and i used a photo from a club pic lol

Comment

It's about time I just received my gun card today!

Comment

Do they only issue a certain amout of FOID cards a year or are you pretty much guranteed to get one if you apply and meet the criteria obviously? Just mailed mine yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by seanranel
          Do they only issue a certain amout of FOID cards a year or are you pretty much guranteed to get one if you apply and meet the criteria obviously? Just mailed mine yesterday.

NOOOOOOOO

Study your second amendment!! As long as you are not a convicted felon, under charges or recently in a mental institution, the state has to issue you a card. They cannot just decide to "not give you one because there are to many out in circulation already".

Comment

Sorry guys, don't take this wrong but I think your gun laws really blow bad. I feel sorry for you. Based on what I have read about this foid card , sounds to me like your state makes you prove your not a criminal before you can own a weapon. That goes against common sense, I bet the criminal element are lining up to get their card. Hopefully some day you can get that nonsense taken off the books. Good luck to you with that.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6400 users online. 282 members and 6118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X