300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redneck41
    I actually forgot about yesterday's app time and almost didn't make it. I walked into 26th and Cal at 2:25 PM and was out at 2:26 PM with an app. There was no line. The LT handed it to me and said good luck!
    Me and my friend got in line at the markham court house at 2:30am and wouldn't you believe there were about 50 people already in line!! By the time the doors opened at 7am there was a line of people wrapped around the court house. It only took 10 minutes after the doors opened to pay the $15.00 and fill out the one page app. Walking back to the car I couldn't believe how many people were in line. Had to be about a couple of thousand or more.

Comment

oldie lol found this from the archives

Comment

Why did you bring this up to the top???? There are already two separate County threads which is annoying as it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
          Why did you bring this up to the top???? There are already two separate County threads which is annoying as it is.....
          Thought there would be useful information in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
            Lmao!!

Comment

Didn't think it would matter given we still have a long wait ahead of us. Maybe by the time that county calls to hire this thread will be back in the old archive files and another person down the road will take off the spider webs from this old post.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9521 users online. 462 members and 9059 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X