Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called the police and fire board once again for those of us who are still waiting to hear something. I was advised that they are currently on number 45. Joliet has hired all that they are budgeted for this fiscal year. The only additions would be for retirements at this time. It has not been approved yet, however it looks like this list is going to be extended for an additional year.

Comment

joliet

I received a letter in the mail Friday informing me that the next group, which I am in, is being sent for testing. Therefore, I need to complete the polygraph and psychological. The background will follow shortly after. I am still not sure if this phase of hiring is for this year or next. I believe the police and fire board should be down to number 75 on the list for people being sent for the testing. If anyone else has heard any information please let me know. Thank you.

Comment

The Police and Fire meeting was held on 9-11-07. The board had the approval to hire one officer. Numbers 43-48 were all rejected. They accepted number 49 with a start date of 12-31-07.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10991 users online. 463 members and 10528 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X