Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Applicants for CPD!!!

Hello All,

I applied to take the November 06 CPD examination and had a few questions about the subsequent steps involved. I understand that the written examination cannot be rescheduled; however, can I have some say in when I do the power, psychological, background tests? I would go whenever they tell me; however, I'm never sure when my unit will deploy me to some overseas location. If I received a notice in the mail saying that my power test was in Feb of 07 but I was deployed at that time, could I reschedule the test? Would I be automatically disqualified and have to repeat the written exam, or could I just do it at a later date? Any helpful guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Wildblue
    Last edited by Wildblue; 10-09-2006, 01:41 PM.

Originally posted by Wildblue
    Hello All,

I applied to take the November 06 CPD examination and had a few questions about the subsequent steps involved. I understand that the written examination cannot be rescheduled; however, can I have some say in when I do the power, psychological, background tests? I would go whenever they tell me; however, I'm never sure when my unit will deploy me to some overseas location. If I received a notice in the mail saying that my power test was in Feb of 07 but I was deployed at that time, could I reschedule the test? Would I be automatically disqualified and have to repeat the written exam, or could I just do it at a later date? Any helpful guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Wildblue
    CPD will work with you if you are in the military. They will let you reschedule if you are deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by CPD or EPD
      CPD will work with you if you are in the military. They will let you reschedule if you are deployed.

Thank You very much for the reply!! When did you begin the CPD process? Were you in the military when it began? Did you ever have to reschedule a section of the process? Again, thanks for replying to my post!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11113 users online. 512 members and 10601 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X