300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Salary

Does anyone have any info on how CPD Salary compares to other Major US City's?

You can check out policepay.net...

I think you can sign up and get basic info for free.

Comment

Here is link to the Chicago's FOP website. You can click on the current contract and see the numbers for yourself. Also policepay.net stopped letting you view salary numbers for free. You can search for another city's fop website and see if the contract is posted.

http://www.chicagofop.org/
      Last edited by robert2006; 10-02-2006, 06:39 PM. Reason: more 411
      My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

Originally posted by robert2006
        Here is link to the Chicago's FOP website. You can click on the current contract and see the numbers for yourself. Also policepay.net stopped letting you view salary numbers for free. You can search for another city's fop website and see if the contract is posted.

http://www.chicagofop.org/
        Thank You for the info. I already have a copy of the contract. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that easily compared cities.

Is the CPD in Chicago considered well paid compared to other large cities?

Comment

I think NYPD's starting pay is roughly 8,000 less than CPD. Difference is probably even greater if you consider the cost of living difference. However, I'm not sure how they compare after a few years on the job
          Last edited by LegacyCPD; 10-02-2006, 11:55 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7724 users online. 360 members and 7364 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X