Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Test for CPD

Hello All!!

I just wanted to make sure that the document explaining the POWER test is up to date. These are the passing scores for "Males" between the ages of "20-29" stated in the Power test document on the CPD website. Is this information accurate? If not, what changes have they made to the requirements? Has anyone taken the power test in the last year? I wanted to make sure that I’m training myself to the correct level of fitness. Thank you in advance!!

1.5 mile run- 13.46

Bench Press- .98

One minute sit up- 37

Sit and Reach- 16.0

-Wildblue-

all is correct for the power test..good luck

Comment

[QUOTE=Wildblue]Hello All!!

"Has anyone taken the power test in the last year? I wanted to make sure that I’m training myself to the correct level of fitness. Thank you in advance!!"

I've had the pleasure of taking the power test twice this month. Once to get into the academy and once yesterday during my first week there. As far as training I would suggest focusing on the running and sit ups. These seem to be the areas that most people struggle on. While training, don't just shoot for the minimum. Run 2 miles and shoot for at least 5 more sit ups than you need. You'll be fine. You always have the adrenaline flowing the day of the test to so that's a big help. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4877 users online. 195 members and 4682 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X