300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Departments testing on Octobober 21

Anyone know any departments testing on October 21? I noticed downers grove is testing but they are only hiring 1. Would like some other options.

Scott

on the 21st mchenry county is holding a mandatory orientation that you can go to.
    It's located at:

McHenry County Government

Administration Building

2200 N. Seminary Avenue

Woodstock, IL 60098

for more info u can go check out their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott32
      Anyone know any departments testing on October 21? I noticed downers grove is testing but they are only hiring 1. Would like some other options.

Scott
      are you saying that Downers grove PD is hiring only 1 person ? . I'm planning on testing for them.

Comment

Chicago Heights is testing on the 21st of October also. Don't know much about them but I did hear one officer from another agency say that they do pay very well after the 1st year.
        My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Machito
          are you saying that Downers grove PD is hiring only 1 person ? . I'm planning on testing for them.
          Yeah thats all, I e-mailed them and they said maybe 1 this year but basically they are forming an elgibility list.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by robert2006
            Chicago Heights is testing on the 21st of October also. Don't know much about them but I did hear one officer from another agency say that they do pay very well after the 1st year.
            Robert I am thinking about testing for them. I really don't care about the $40.00 application fee though :/

Comment

Chicago Heights is a garbage Dept., that is what I have heard from about 5 FORMER Officers from there. Guys are running from there! Pay is garbage, area is horrible....the list could go on.
              www.saveavet.org

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10320 users online. 482 members and 9838 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X