Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking the Mchenry Country Corrections test?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the Mchenry Country Corrections test?

Let me know if anyone is taking the test this sat.
    Last edited by Jlrustman84; 09-27-2006, 01:08 PM.

Originally posted by Jlrustman84
    Let me know if anyone is taking the test this sat.
    Ill be testing down there with you.

Comment

I'll be there too
      Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
      Me: you really want an answer to that
      Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

so was at the test on sat and damn i didnt think there were going to be that many ppl there!!! WOW was kind of impressed but at the same time disappointed, test was a little easy though

Comment

so was at the test on sat and damn i didnt think there were going to be that many ppl there!!! WOW was kind of impressed but at the same time disappointed, test was a little easy though
          I was there too. They had over 300 people that showed up. Test was very easy, the physical agility should be even easier. The representative said about 150 should pass the written. It was sure a trip to drive al the way from homer glen which is next to orland park. Are you going to do patrol too? I am thinking about, depends on how many they are going to hire. It

Comment

yea i am going to do patrol and they just hired like 6 i believe but not sure, u should call and ask to see how many they would hire off this list!!

Comment

yea i am going to do patrol and they just hired like 6 i believe but not sure, u should call and ask to see how many they would hire off this list!!
              Yeah I think I will do that, I don't feel like showing up and them saying they are hiring 1. That would be a waste of time and a ride for me!!

Scott

Comment

Hahah, good luck to all of you in the process. this county can be goofy at times, they want to hire abot 14 or so off this list, but who knows how it will go.

Heres a tip for you guys who are thinking about testing for both road and corrections......... If you do make it through the process for both, be prepared to be taken by corrections. We are VERY short people, and most of the time people who test for both wind up getting hired on corrections. Not ALL the time, but most of it.

Good luck to all of you testing, maybe you will be watching my back some day.

Comment

yea that is what i heard can you go from corrections to road at any point in you career?? let me know

Comment

Not to say you cant, but we arent deputized so its not like you can transfer. You have to test and process just like everyone else.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7192 users online. 340 members and 6852 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X