300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No laterals for CPD, but...

I understand that CPD doesn't accept laterals, but does anyone know if the process goes along at the same pace for those people applying with experience? Just trying to figure out my options as I am signed up for the Nov. exam and have been reading the previous threads on how the hiring process has gone for other people. Any info would be greatly appreciated? By the way, has it taken anyone less than two years to get hired on?

Originally posted by coloradocop16
    I understand that CPD doesn't accept laterals, but does anyone know if the process goes along at the same pace for those people applying with experience? Just trying to figure out my options as I am signed up for the Nov. exam and have been reading the previous threads on how the hiring process has gone for other people. Any info would be greatly appreciated? By the way, has it taken anyone less than two years to get hired on?
    You will move at the exact same pace. There is no consideration for your previous experience. Yes, some have gotten on in less than two years. I know people who got in a year because they had a low lottery number.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9903 users online. 471 members and 9432 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X