X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bird1
    replied
    Originally posted by Mondo
    Also I would maybe like to be on SWAT someday. I have never really found any info on the Chicago SWAT team. Do they have a permanent one like LA or NY or is it a side thing along with your other duties?
    in chicago they call it the HBT team. they are part of the special operations section.

Leave a comment:

• pokeyhornet
    replied
    Call 311 and ask to be put into contact with the CPD Cadet Program.

Leave a comment:

• Machito
    replied
    ride alongs

anyone know if CPD offers ride alongs ? if, so how do I go about that ? any info will be appreciated..

Leave a comment:

• Mondo
    replied
    Well I know how you have to be patrol officer for a number of years before you can go onto to any special units and I just want to say that Im not just some kid who watches cop movies and thinks it would be fun to shoot people like a lot of other teens out there. What I would like to do is something along the lines of gang prevention. What is it called on the CPD? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also I would maybe like to be on SWAT someday. I have never really found any info on the Chicago SWAT team. Do they have a permanent one like LA or NY or is it a side thing along with your other duties? Also whats the best things to have to get hired by the CPD?
    Thanks,
    Mondo

Leave a comment:

• Goldylocks84
    replied
    post any questions. We'll help you out

Leave a comment:

• Mondo
    started a topic Chicago Police Department

Chicago Police Department

Is anyone here on the Chicago Police Department? I am 16 years old and I live in the Chicago suburbs and my goal is to work for the CPD and I have some questions. I would greatly appreciate it if I could send someone a PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12190 users online. 408 members and 11782 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X