300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Police Department

Is anyone here on the Chicago Police Department? I am 16 years old and I live in the Chicago suburbs and my goal is to work for the CPD and I have some questions. I would greatly appreciate it if I could send someone a PM.

post any questions. We'll help you out

Comment

Well I know how you have to be patrol officer for a number of years before you can go onto to any special units and I just want to say that Im not just some kid who watches cop movies and thinks it would be fun to shoot people like a lot of other teens out there. What I would like to do is something along the lines of gang prevention. What is it called on the CPD? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also I would maybe like to be on SWAT someday. I have never really found any info on the Chicago SWAT team. Do they have a permanent one like LA or NY or is it a side thing along with your other duties? Also whats the best things to have to get hired by the CPD?
      Thanks,
      Mondo

Comment

ride alongs

anyone know if CPD offers ride alongs ? if, so how do I go about that ? any info will be appreciated..

Comment

Call 311 and ask to be put into contact with the CPD Cadet Program.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo
            Also I would maybe like to be on SWAT someday. I have never really found any info on the Chicago SWAT team. Do they have a permanent one like LA or NY or is it a side thing along with your other duties?
            in chicago they call it the HBT team. they are part of the special operations section.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7819 users online. 397 members and 7422 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X