Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know when the next class starts for CPD?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ChiTownDude is right. Once you get through about the first 3 weeks everything is downhill. Just make sure you stick it out.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CPD or EPD
      ChiTownDude is right. Once you get through about the first 3 weeks everything is downhill. Just make sure you stick it out.
      Just finished my first week and looking back it is kind of a blur. So much information at once. I can breathe a little easier though, I have all of my paperwork in, my uniforms/gear taken care of, and passed the first power test. I have "welcome to the gym" on Monday to look forward to now. From what I hear it's going to be pretty rough but I'll do what I gotta do. We've been given permission to vomit or pass out if we need to

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ts622
        Just finished my first week and looking back it is kind of a blur. So much information at once. I can breathe a little easier though, I have all of my paperwork in, my uniforms/gear taken care of, and passed the first power test. I have "welcome to the gym" on Monday to look forward to now. From what I hear it's going to be pretty rough but I'll do what I gotta do. We've been given permission to vomit or pass out if we need to

        How was welcome to the gym? Did it live up to the hype?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kskog
          How was welcome to the gym? Did it live up to the hype?

          Yes and no. It was 2hrs of not stop moving, and I tell you there is nothing harder than doing front leans on a slippery surface, i.e. a gym floor coated with the sweat of 56 recruits. On the other hand, we heard all of these horror stories about running up and down stairs carrying a fellow recruit on you back, people passing out, vomiting, etc. Lets just say that I'm glad to have it over with.

          Comment

          MR300x250 Tablet

          Collapse

          What's Going On

          Collapse

          There are currently 11019 users online. 516 members and 10503 guests.

          Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

          Welcome Ad

          Collapse
          Working...
          X