300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring

Does anyone on here know of any department hiring in southren part of IL I stay in St.Clair County?

I believe that St. Claire is hiring deputies. Im not 100% on it, but thats something ive heard.

Comment

I really dont know about them but I know you have to know someone to get on. Thats how it kind of is with all the departments down hear and I dont have a AS. yet so I have to go to the small departments. And I am not trying to start nothing but they dont hiring alot of black officer down here. To you go to like E.St.Louis and the other little department. And its not just cause I dont have a AS degree yet I know a few that have a 4 year degree and never got on. Its sad that people still look at the color of your skin in this day in age. but thanks.

Comment

I think Carbondale might be testing again. Last I heard they had trouble with their testing. Also try SIU campus cops. I know they tested and may test again soon.

Comment

Hiring

Come on over to the Missouri side. St. Louis County Pd and St. Louis City PD are hiring along with several muni's in the area are hiring.
          Last edited by STLCPD; 09-03-2006, 08:53 PM.

Comment

The Southern Illinois Police Consortium is testing. It's an organization composed of various LE agencies in Southern Illinois that all test at the same time. Take a look at their website:

http://www.swilpolicejobs.com/Pages/index
            Looks like someone took their stupid pills today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecumseh
              I think Carbondale might be testing again. Last I heard they had trouble with their testing. Also try SIU campus cops. I know they tested and may test again soon.
              Carbondale is hiring. The deadline for application was August 25 and the test is September 11.
              “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10495 users online. 499 members and 9996 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X