• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jstan121
    replied
    Evanston PD

Good luck with EPD
    Last edited by Jstan121; 04-29-2010, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jtwilluk
    replied
    Thanks for the info. Congrats on getting on with Chicago. I was one of the February testers so I am still patiently waiting to hear from them. I guess I will just see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• CPD or EPD
    replied
    Originally posted by jtwilluk
    Anyone going to be taking the Evanston written test here in a couple weeks? For anyone that has been through the process with Evanston, what can i expect?
    I tested with Evanston last year. The process is relatively quick. Written, POWER test, interview in front of a police board, polygraph, psych, and the last interview is with Chief Kaminski and a board of Evanston citizens. The last interview they just tear you apart. I was one of 4 that made it to the last interview and then they told me that they wanted someone with more experience. They could've axed me long before, it was all kind of a tease, but now I am on with Chicago so it all worked out. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• jtwilluk
    started a topic Evanston Testing

Evanston Testing

Anyone going to be taking the Evanston written test here in a couple weeks? For anyone that has been through the process with Evanston, what can i expect?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6397 users online. 333 members and 6064 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X