Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lockdnloaded what position did you apply for? i know the merit board staff is still at work. from what i know my next step is an interview with the sheriff himself. i'm sure the last thing he wants/needs to do over the holidays is spend time with someone like me. i'm hoping to hear from them soon. maybe sometime in january......
    Last edited by angelasdad; 12-31-2006, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by robert2006
      Will county correctional officers are now deputized with the new title of Deputy Corrections. Their patch states "correctional officer". Their id states deputy corrections. Their ID also has corrections at the top. As far as Deputy Sheriffs go. They have Sheriff's Police on their patches. The id has police across the top. The exact title on the ID is Deputy Officer. As far as that earlier post goes that mentions working in the jail for years before going to the road. That is no longer the case. You might spend a year in the jail before getting a permanent patrol spot. That is changing though. It is very much possible that those hired next time Will Co tests won't work at the jail ever.

So if thats the case, do thte Deptuty Corrections Officers have full arrest powers? Are they allowed to carry off duty like the rest of the counties where they are deputized?

Im thinking it would be like Cook where they hold the dual role of Deputy Sherrif/Corrections officer?

Comment

going into 8 months now since i took the first test for will. i am still on the hiring list but have yet to hear anything after my last interview in december. i do know they brought 4 people on board recently.i'm just wondering what happened to the 110 they were supposed to hire???? the folks at the merit board said i more than likely will be called before the list expires (2 years), unfortunately i don't think i can just wait around until then....anyway, just thought i'd give an update............

Comment

Lets call Herr stroger and see if we can be hospital po-po's.

Comment

wrong county.....
            Last edited by angelasdad; 04-04-2007, 02:16 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7380 users online. 378 members and 7002 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X