Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for once I can finally tell the "customer" exactly what i want and not get in trouble for it. AHHHhhh
    Don't watch the news or hear Jesse Jackson or Meeks speak often do you...lol.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

I work in the jail. Jesse jackson ain't there. My demeanor is straight forward to the point. I don't say "pretty please" or kiss thier *** as a salesman would when trying to sell you 5000k flatscreen. I don't have to give them what they want. Basically i can say "no", something they don't hear too often.
      One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

u think just waiting for the test scores is hard. wait till u go threw the rest of the process. when i went threw from the time i took the test till i started the academy was a little over a year. just rememeber if u fail any part of the process they let u know right away. once u pass the psychology test everything else is gravy

Comment

We've waited the better of a year just for the results!

Comment

Originally posted by bird1
            u think just waiting for the test scores is hard. wait till u go threw the rest of the process. when i went threw from the time i took the test till i started the academy was a little over a year. just rememeber if u fail any part of the process they let u know right away. once u pass the psychology test everything else is gravy
            that's the thing..no one has gotten anything yet. So there could very well be a lot of people here that failed and haven't gotten anything yet. Waiting 6 plus months to find out you failed is BS...

Comment

Originally posted by buffness
              that's the thing..no one has gotten anything yet. So there could very well be a lot of people here that failed and haven't gotten anything yet. Waiting 6 plus months to find out you failed is BS...
              Yeah, thats the bad thing, especially for all the Feb 06 test takers.....I really hope you guys and gals get your results soon because I know you are probably going crazy right now....I took the exam in August and the recorded message said we will get our results near the end of the year or the start of 07..We will see....Best of luck to everyone

Comment

for those who are waiting for test results i know its mind blowing. the city has been doing the same thing for years. i know alot of u want to be cops someday. trust me i know what u guys r going threw. many restless nites till the mailman showed up at my door. when i received my test results i only read the first word on the letter it said " congratulations " i felt like i won the lotto. once u pass that first long hurdle you still have the first power test, drug test, psychological test, medical exam, backround check, and then a final power test. u guys still have a long road to go just hang in there. i did it and countless others did it before u. i have four yrs on the job in chicago i wouldnt trade it 4 anything. u guys need anything, questions or advise feel free to drop a line [email protected]
                Last edited by bird1; 09-05-2006, 10:18 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10933 users online. 517 members and 10416 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X