300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oak Lawn Police

I would like to get hired with oak lawn police. Does anybody here work for OLPD? Is it hard to get hired? I know they're taking applications soon. How long did it take to get hired?

Oak Lawn is no different than any other PD in that area in terms of hiring, I work two towns over. Basically take your app., fill it out, go through the testing procedure and find out where you end up. Our opinion and speculation won't change your course or progress one bit. You just have to do it (No Nike copyright issues meant...lol). OLPD is a very good Dept. Now don't worry about our opinions on how long it took to get hired or if it is hard, etc. You score #1 on the list, you get hired fast. Score #45 on the list, well, you aren't getting hired, that simple.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

Oak Lawn just opened up thier application cycle today. Check out the blueline for more info.
      My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

Thanks for the info

I saw the ad in the blue line and I'll be applying first thing Monday. One more question, do you know what's on the written exam and is it difficult?

Comment

Originally posted by jumbojs
          I saw the ad in the blue line and I'll be applying first thing Monday. One more question, do you know what's on the written exam and is it difficult?

Saw it too. Applying ASAP.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by jumbojs
            Does anyone know if OLPD uses C.O.P.S. or P.OS.T testing?

Comment

Originally posted by TopflitSecurity
              Does anyone know if OLPD uses C.O.P.S. or P.OS.T testing?
              I hope it isn't C.O.P.P.S, I took it twice and flunked it twice.
              Scott

Comment

I'm bringing my app in there tomorrow. Good luck guys!

Comment

I think they still use POST. I used to work at the facility were they conduct the physical exam. From what I hear the physical is going to be held some time in December. Good Luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9098 users online. 416 members and 8682 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X