300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other corrections openings?

Does anybody know of other corrections opportunities besides Kankakee County and IDOC. (Somewhat close to Chicago) I've recently decided to apply to corrections jobs and I think I just missed Will County right?

McHenry County is hiring CO's right now...

http://www.co.mchenry.il.us/common/c...hrCorrTest.asp

Comment

will county wanted to hire 100+ officers. i would imagine that they didn't get that many from the last testing process. i'm sure they could give you an idea as to when they will test again

Comment

Cook county. I think in sep they will pass out aps so they can be turned in before the nov elections.
        One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

Cook Coutny Apps are available the 1st Saturday of November.

Comment

Quite a few counties are hiring right now.

Mine is testing and will be hiring about 18-25 officers after the begining of the new year. Our pay is pretty decent as far as C/O's go, and the benefits arent bad.

It all depends on what you are looking for. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. The jail is about an hour and a half north of chicago. I actually live on the south side and drive to work every day. It isnt too bad, could be worse.

I also believe that Dupage will be hiring again soon, as well as Cook County and Kane.

Comment

Thanks for all the good info. I really appreciate it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8971 users online. 393 members and 8578 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X