300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyF
    One more headache I could add in case you have not experienced it. The metro CPD classes begin at 0530. So that being said it makes it a bit more difficult for you CPD boys. I know this from experience but of course I had no problem parking Sorry I did'nt mean to rub it in.
    And that ALWAYS ****ed me off when I was there! You all took up the good spots.

Comment

I got there very early and took a short nap in the car, so I could get a decent spot, especially if I had alot of crap that I had to carry in. No joke it is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDude
        Recruits are PPO's and if you are in uniform, they will let you ride for free. I was able to get on the blue line the one time I had car trouble last month. Have not tried it since.
        I know what PPO's are. I am a PPO. What I meant was the CTA refers to POLICE as someone in their blues, I dont agree with it. Don't be surprised when you go places and they say "hey come back when your the REAL police and we'll take care of you."

You must have gotten someone that was cool about it bc they have turned down various diff people diff times wearing their uniform showing their id's. I wouldn't rely on riding for free, but I think that it is stupid for them not to allow it.

Comment

For everyone worried about Whitney Young HS starting, you shouldn't be. We are at the academy way before those kids get to school in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CPD or EPD
            For everyone worried about Whitney Young HS starting, you shouldn't be. We are at the academy way before those kids get to school in the morning.

There is no parking along the school on the west side of Loomis and the south side of Adams, while in session between 0700 to 1600. That eliminates at least 50 to 60 parking spots.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDude
              There is no parking along the school on the west side of Loomis and the south side of Adams, while in session between 0700 to 1600. That eliminates at least 50 to 60 parking spots.
              We rarely ever have to park in those spots anyway, now that Adams is ok between Racine and Loomis.

Comment

Originally posted by CPD or EPD
                We rarely ever have to park in those spots anyway, now that Adams is ok between Racine and Loomis.

Okay, if you say so.

Comment

parking at the academy really sucks. u have to get there early to find a spot theres plenty of parking around the park behind the academy. first come first serve

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7806 users online. 393 members and 7413 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X