Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robert2006
    replied
    Yes it is and I think it is the same form as Plainfield's written test.

Leave a comment:

• Scott32
    replied
    Originally posted by robert2006
    Cops test is one of the better tests out there. Rescource mgmt's test is way harder than COPS test.
    Robert isn't that the one witht he memory recall, grammar-vocabulary, reading comprehension, map reading? Alsip is going to be using that test.

Leave a comment:

• robert2006
    replied
    Cops test is one of the better tests out there. Rescource mgmt's test is way harder than COPS test.

Leave a comment:

• Scott32
    replied
    Originally posted by sox56
    yea, that C.O.P.S test is a bitch. I have no idea how i did on it. I could have done great, or i coulda really sucked it up. What was with no one failing out for physical?
    It was just a physical agility assessment to see how good in shape we are. I tested for mount prospect, and we did the physical assessment there too. I passed both. I did see quite a few people flunk the bench and run at mokena did you notice that? Can you imagine if they did have a real physical agility test they would have lost about half. There weren't that many people that showed up to that test. Probably heard that C.O.P.S. was the company that Mokena used..LOL
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• sox56
    replied
    yea, that C.O.P.S test is a bitch. I have no idea how i did on it. I could have done great, or i coulda really sucked it up. What was with no one failing out for physical?

Leave a comment:

• Scott32
    replied
    Originally posted by sox56
    Anyone that took the Mokena test a few weeks ago, get there letter yet??
    Nope still waiting for my letter. I hate that cops written test.

Leave a comment:

• sox56
    started a topic Mokena PD

Mokena PD

Anyone that took the Mokena test a few weeks ago, get there letter yet??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7496 users online. 378 members and 7118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X