Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to sound like a fool, I can easily pass the state power test for police officer, is there any special preperation I would need for the physical agility test for corrections? I am just wondering.

Scott

Comment

I believe the corrections test is much easier than the POWER test.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecumseh
        I believe the corrections test is much easier than the POWER test.
        Thanks for the answer, I never did the step box test and even though I have no problem running the 1 1/2 mile run I for some reason thought the box test was a little more difficult.

Scott

Comment

This might be a dumb question but the IDOC web site has the diagram of the little obsticle course but I cant make it out. Is there a better diagram out there somewhere??? Let me know I was trying to read some of the words but cant make it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Boombotz
            This might be a dumb question but the IDOC web site has the diagram of the little obsticle course but I cant make it out. Is there a better diagram out there somewhere??? Let me know I was trying to read some of the words but cant make it out?
            I was looking for one myself but could not find one. Anyone else able to help?

Comment

Don't sweat the physical, especially if you can pass the standard police power test. Double -action are NOT all that's allowed. They've changed since I went through the academy; you MUST buy a weapon when beginning . And I was told by a buddy who just went to in-service training that they want you to carry a separate weapon for off-duty and not carry your duty when off. This makes NO sense at all, and I doubt if it will be in effect for very long. I carry my duty (Glock 21) for side jobs and my off (S&W airweight) for casual carry. I don't intend to change this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7984 users online. 395 members and 7589 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X