300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions to get ready for POWER test

As the title suggests could someone tell me the best way to get ready for the test? I figure run my *** off, lift weights until I can do at least my bodyweight plus some, and lots of sit ups?

Any other suggestions or books on dieting? I need to lose wiehgt and get in better shape. Thanks to all who respond.

run, run, run!
    Last edited by NickFL6; 04-07-2007, 03:37 PM.

Comment

eat a breakfast if you don't.

Other then that hit the gym, I know some people might not have that much time between work but try to fit it in. I go at least 5 times a week.

Just don't eat junk food. I don't buy it so there isn't even a choice. But then again don't go insane with the diet. just diet the right way.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I will start working on that. I been carrying a gallon of water around as opposed to buying stuff. The hard part is avoiding eating out as my friends love to eat ****ty.

THanks once again.

Comment

All,

I was doing my daily situps this afternoon and wondered: When it's go time, what type of surface are we to perform on? Gym mats, perhaps?

Comment

You'll do them on the gym floor which is that rubber matting stuff that most gyms have.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5302 users online. 252 members and 5050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X