300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romeoville Pd

ANYONE TESTING FOR ROMEOVILLE? I AM. LIVED THERE HALF OF MY LIFE GROWING UP! I TESTED THERE BEFORE AND FAILED THE WRITTEN, SOME GOOFY WRITTEN THAT ASKED YOU TO SELECT A WORD, EACH NUMBER HAD 2 WORDS, PICK THE ONE THAT DECRIBES YOU FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND. HOPE THEY ARE NOT USING THE SAME TEST. NOT QUITE SURE HOW THAT TEST SELECTS POLICE OFFICERS. IT WAS WORDS LIKE "HARD WORKER OR SAFE WORKER" "SERIOUS OR RESPECTABLE" REALLY RETARDED.

HOPEFULLY, I CAN ACE THIS TEST THIS TIME!!!!
    orientation this weekend.

Originally posted by 0206CPDAPPL
    ANYONE TESTING FOR ROMEOVILLE? I AM. LIVED THERE HALF OF MY LIFE GROWING UP! I TESTED THERE BEFORE AND FAILED THE WRITTEN, SOME GOOFY WRITTEN THAT ASKED YOU TO SELECT A WORD, EACH NUMBER HAD 2 WORDS, PICK THE ONE THAT DECRIBES YOU FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND. HOPE THEY ARE NOT USING THE SAME TEST. NOT QUITE SURE HOW THAT TEST SELECTS POLICE OFFICERS. IT WAS WORDS LIKE "HARD WORKER OR SAFE WORKER" "SERIOUS OR RESPECTABLE" REALLY RETARDED.

Ill be testing too on Saturday, I must have taken 6 or 7 different written tests this year, I never heard of this one that you took. I wonder how many people are going to show up for this one.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by 0206CPDAPPL

How did you do? I recieved my letter telling me I passed and have an oral interview on October 17.

Scott

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9089 users online. 396 members and 8693 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X