300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Academy, Done for the year?

Hey everyone.....I was looking for some opinions on some information I had heard last week.....I know there have been threads before about the academy start dates, and I think that they have been pretty dead on. The thread I am referring to is the one that links you to the payout for academy personal, page 39....most of you know what I am talking about.....anyways.....according to that link, there are no more start dates for the academy this year....and late last week, I had talked to someone in Investigations, and he/she said that they dont have any more dates in the future for a final power test.....needless to say that it ruined my day, but like everything else with the city, you just take it with a grain of salt.....SO.....any more information would be greatly appreciated by all........Good Luck everyone......hope to be working with you all soon enough......Randy "Pink" Floyd

Just hopipng for a miracle

Well Randy that sucks................ I was hoping for a final power test for the September class might happen might not but my investigator said I should be recieving post offer in the next couple of weeks. I have heard from some of my buddies that are there in the academy that there is going to be a October class.
    The reason for the jump from Aug to Oct was because of the last class entering that that took the powertest in the last week of July overlaps the schedule and that supposed to free up space in CPD academy. They could be pulling my leg but......... if you came this far what's a couple of more months going to hurt ya anyway?
    PaTience

Comment

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I couldnt agree more, I have waited along time and this is nothing in comparison....I was just checking to see if anyone had some diffenet information then I did, and I have to say that I like yours much better then what I had....Thanks for all your help, and best of luck to you....Maybe Ill see you soon......

Comment

could it be that the Metro Class which starts Sept 11th is the reason for no Sept CPD class?

Comment

Originally posted by Streets31
          could it be that the Metro Class which starts Sept 11th is the reason for no Sept CPD class?
          Who knows. Along with the Chicago classes that're already in session, the Metro class starting on 11Sep is a double Metro class (less room for other recruits), which they hadn't had all year.

What a wasted opportunity.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11032 users online. 510 members and 10522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X