300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheBlueLine.com

Just curious if anyone has actually payed for a membership with theblueline.com? I just wanted to know if it was worth the $...if they actually list departments that they don't allready list for free on their site...

I have paid for one. You may get one or two jobs locally that are not listed on thier website. I would say it is worth it because the non featured deparments attract fewer applicants. For instance I tested for 1 department that did not list on the blueline's features section and only 50 people tested. On the other hand I tested for 3 featured departments and an average of 150 people showwed up for the written test.
    My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

same way for 911hotjobs.com

alot of other non featured dept were listed - I was happy with that subscription.
      There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

I would agree with what has been said and when I was testing I just paid for the online subscription to save a few bucks and it was great. It is also nice since it list other depts. across the country if that is something you are interested in. If not then you still do receive more depts. than are listed for all to see.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Thanks...you guys made a good point...less people showing up for test = less competition!

Comment

Another site you might want to check out is publicsafetyrecruitment.com. Once in a while they would have departments on there that weren't on theblueline. I cancelled my subscription just because I am now only waiting for Chicago PD. They post a lot of fire departments if your interested in that as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11040 users online. 519 members and 10521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X