300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyF
    Ok so this thread is a bit old and I am sure you already have your answer when it comes to the heavy PT. My question back to you ( Not to jack your thread rashowlist) Who are the PT instructors now. Is it those some swelled up muscle heads that were there that felt running was the best thing in life. Sorry I hate to run! I recall a few names and one who is not there since my class got his arse booted back to the street, and yes I am proud of that he had a major malfunction! Oh and the PT sucks IMHO but I would worry more about the Firearms instructors they really are off the deep end! Ok sorry just had to go on this little rant.
    Its changed quite a bit in the range and gym

Comment

Sgt. Boone and Ofc Jamison are great guys down in the range. Ocf Snelling has at least 20 different ways to do pull ups....ask him, he will be happy to demonstrate for you. In all seriousness, he said something that makes perfect sense. "if you want to beat them, you have to train like them." he is referring to those criminals that come out of jail all pumped up.

In my opinion, all the instructors that Ive met since Ive been there are willing to help those that want to be helped.
      I LOVE the smell of flashbangs in the morning.....dont you?

si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by beard708
        Sgt. Boone and Ofc Jamison are great guys down in the range. Ocf Snelling has at least 20 different ways to do pull ups....ask him, he will be happy to demonstrate for you. In all seriousness, he said something that makes perfect sense. "if you want to beat them, you have to train like them." he is referring to those criminals that come out of jail all pumped up.

In my opinion, all the instructors that Ive met since Ive been there are willing to help those that want to be helped.
        I agree, the instructors do a great job of teaching. They all have their own style and it keeps the day rolling smoothly. Some classes are just boring in nature but even the best instructor can't help that.

Comment

Academy

Is there only one academy? Is it at 3340 West Fillmore?

Comment

1300 W. Jackson is the location of the Academy and not Homan Square (3340 W. Fillmore). Homan Square has a track and work out facility.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10505 users online. 493 members and 10012 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X