300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 2004 test, how many left?

I was wondering if anyone had an idea as to how many are left in the candidate pool from the November 2004 test. (To give us an idea as to when they'll start tapping into the 2006 test takers.)

numbers

Basically everyone is left from the Nov 2004 test. One of the classes that went in the academy on May 2 has people from the Nov 2003 class in it. There are currently six classes with people from the 2004 test in the academy now and two of those started last week.

Comment

oops

make that maybe 8 classes. March class has 2004 test takers. Some overlap with 2003 and 2004. But 2003 list got done in May.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know they had that many classes going on at a given time. That's good news. Thanks for the information.

Comment

There is not eight classes in the academy right now. And who ever took the test in Nov 03 are just about to graduate. The rest of the classes are from Nov 04.

The classes that are left in the Academy:

06-02:Just got their stars yesterday and the last of the Nov 03 testers.
          06-03: All Nov 04
          06-04: All Nov 04
          06-05: All Nov 04
          06-06:Just started on 26Jun06 and All Nov 04.

That's it, just five classes.

Comment

damn thats dead accurate. Im glad you were able to put alot of false info to rest.....Thank you
            I LOVE the smell of flashbangs in the morning.....dont you?

si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

OK, I'm still left from the Nov 04 class, submitted my BI packet and still no reply from the investigator. Question is, do you even get notfied of being disqualified while you're in the BI investigations stage and if so HOW to you get notified?

pwaffle

Comment

If youre this far along, you are in real good shape. If you were DQ, they would send you a letter in the mail saying "thanks for playing." It takes some time to hear from your BI. He or she might have a bunch of cases that they are working on. I think you should be fine. Im not sure, but I think that if you have made it this far, youre good to go. Good Luck with everything.

Comment

Thanks RF, appreciate that, but it is nerve wrecking, considering I submitted my BI packet back in March and its now July...does anyone know how disqualification at this stage ocurrs?

Comment

I was always told no news is good news. You would of received a letter saying that you were out of the running, but instead they keep you strung out like a junky waiting for any new information or for your # to get picked.

Comment

Originally posted by pwaffle
                      Thanks RF, appreciate that, but it is nerve wrecking, considering I submitted my BI packet back in March and its now July...does anyone know how disqualification at this stage ocurrs?
                      Sounds like you are still in the process.
                      A bit of advise! Start getting ready for the power test. I am sure your letter will come soon and you will have 2 weeks or less notice to report for it.
                      don't quote me but some may receive a notice by the end of this Month to report for a power test in August. Just be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Five-O
                        Sounds like you are still in the process.
                        A bit of advise! Start getting ready for the power test. I am sure your letter will come soon and you will have 2 weeks or less notice to report for it.
                        don't quote me but some may receive a notice by the end of this Month to report for a power test in August. Just be ready.
                        Thanks Five-O, but I didn't even meet with the investigator yet, she has my packet that I submitted, but no call, no letters....and I agree its like being a junkie....thanks to all for the info...but this disqualification thing still bothers me, I mean what if I'm disqualified and don't even know it? Certainly they must have some kind of logic to this...

Comment

Tell me once again, have you contacted your BI lately? When ws the last time. PM me if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Five-O
                            Tell me once again, have you contacted your BI lately? When ws the last time. PM me if you'd like.

I haven't contacted my BI...so I'm starting to think my packet is at the bottom of the stack, I'm really not one of those individuals that goes calling and calling, I figure let the CPD do their job in the time frame that they feel best, if I get the call, then I get the call, but it doesn't look like my philosophy is helping me....

Comment

You are supposed to contact your BI to verify that he/she received your packet. What if it some how the mail carrier lost it or your BI may have misplaced it. All sort of things can go wrong. In the same token a phone call can remind your BI that you are still alive and continue to be interested.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4791 users online. 180 members and 4611 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X