300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddieusmc
    Hey everyone.. my friend who I get my intel from is still on leave ( vacation )
    in the CPD they call it furlow or something, anyways he/she comes back on thursday. I should have an update for everyone on thursday night or friday morning.... later semper fi.
    I'm sure people on this site are holding their breath waiting for your sweet intel. No Joke.

Comment

Sig220 you need a life.

Comment

Sig220 you need a life.

Hey,

With that attitude you'll NEVER be a Chicago Police Officer. Actually we don't need people like you on the department. Your the kind of person who thinks they know everybody and everything about the job, but you don't know anything. Good Luck and Sempr Fi.

Comment

I think I am going to go into shock when these results come out. I haven't even checked for them in weeks. When they do come I will probably pass out and fall down the stairs.
          Feb 18 2006 Written Test

Comment

Sig220 i could care less about a 45K a year job. I took the test to just take it. I have 11 years in the Marine Corps. Im still 50/50 even if I want this job.
            Believe me when I say the CPD would want me.. Im definetly qualified, so for you to say Im not good enough. That statement was ignorant, who are you to judge other people. I have 4 friends who are PO. My Intel was from a CPD Captain. If you dont believe me thats you problem...... So dont make stupid remarks about me. If you dont have any information to pass to the other applicants keep your man pleaser shut. oh yea Semper Fi.

Comment

Sig220 i could care less about a 45K a year job. I took the test to just take it. I have 11 years in the Marine Corps. Im still 50/50 even if I want this job.
              Believe me when I say the CPD would want me.. Im definetly qualified, so for you to say Im not good enough. That statement was ignorant, who are you to judge other people. I have 4 friends who are PO. My Intel was from a CPD Captain. If you dont believe me thats you problem...... So dont make stupid remarks about me. If you dont have any information to pass to the other applicants keep your man pleaser shut. oh yea Semper Fi.
              First off, I never said you weren't good enough. I said your attitude sucks. So 45k a year isn't good enough for you? This job isn't about the money, it's about helping people. And that stupid comment just costed you any respect you had on this forum, specially from any Chicago Police Officer. If you can't take a little ball busting then this job isn't for you. Second, I'm on the job so I could care less about your intel. I have given more information on this forum than your so called "INTEL". Oh yea, and save your 50/50 bulls#$t for somebody who cares, we don't need somebody who maybe wants this job. There are people on this forum who would DIE for this job and for you to insult them is really sad. Oh yea, Semper Fi.
              Last edited by SIG220; 07-30-2006, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Btw, the starting salary is $42,258.

Comment

Can't we all get along? Where has the love gone?

Comment

what can i say, what can i say... sig220 is a PO. well good for you.
                    when i grow up i wanna be just like you. Anyways someone else made a comment on another thread. This person is in the academy and he stated that the reason the results arent out yet is because the city has not paid there bill.. hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who said that about a month ago.
                    My Intel is no good ??? wrong buddy.. Im gonna talk in PO lingo now... believe me when I tell you my intel is good.. All my friends who work for CPD have juice, all they gotta do is make a phone call. Semper Fi.

Comment

I say lighten up on eddie. Who knows it could very well be true? Just because you don't find it believable does not mean it isn't true. On the same token just because it sounds believable doesn't make it so.

Keep an open mind. That's all I have to say.

Thank you.

eddie check your pm.
                      Last edited by SeVere; 08-03-2006, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Hey, I never said eddie's intel wasn't good. If you look back at my past post, I only thing I said was just a little ball busting about people waiting for eddie's intel. Then eddie came back with "get a life". Listen eddie, I'm done with this little conversation and I hope you are too. I don't have time to be arguing over a computer and I'm sure you feel the same way. So all and all, let's just drop it. If you think your intel will help these people then by all means, help them. And just for the future, DON'T DISRESPECT THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT because you did. I was a little insulted.

Comment

Sig my comment wasn't directed at you. It just seems a lot of people were ready to totally discount the information that eddie says he received. The explanation is not totally out of the realm of possibility.

Just a lot of people were jumping on the guy.

Again, I wasn't directing my lighten up comment at you Sig.

Comment

sig220, i would NEVER DISRESPECT THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT .
                            I have 6 friends who work for CPD. 4 P.O's, 1 Sgt and 1 Capt. There all at 001,018 and 011. Semper Fi.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10991 users online. 508 members and 10483 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X