Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO TEST SCORES JULY 04th

Well,
    I am now starting to not really give a crap about the CPD test. I NEVER waited more than a month for a flippin test score. This is retarded. It has been 4 and a half months with nothing. I honestly do not think that it takes that long to mail out test scores. I tested for the Northwestern Municipal Confrence and there were about 2,500 applicants. I got my test result in 3 1/2 weeks later. There were only 4000-5000 applicants and most of them were computer generated scores. Just mail out the score, what's the wait? I am testing to be a cop everywhere, I don't have all of the time in the world to wait on a police department to send me a pass or fail letter. This is stupid.

Originally posted by 0206CPDAPPL
    Well,
    I am now starting to not really give a crap about the CPD test. I NEVER waited more than a month for a flippin test score. This is retarded. It has been 4 and a half months with nothing. I honestly do not think that it takes that long to mail out test scores. I tested for the Northwestern Municipal Confrence and there were about 2,500 applicants. I got my test result in 3 1/2 weeks later. There were only 4000-5000 applicants and most of them were computer generated scores. Just mail out the score, what's the wait? I am testing to be a cop everywhere, I don't have all of the time in the world to wait on a police department to send me a pass or fail letter. This is stupid.
    now that it has been this long I have to agree with the person that thinks the test result wont be mailed until the last test in '06 is given...Personally im with you its BS to not send out a pass or fail grade. But really doesnt help by getting upset about it. It is what it is
    As I have about three test coming up with LA being the next one this month
    hopefully I passed the CPD test and one day ill find out if I did

keep your head up and good luck with your other tests

Comment

All I can say is that they better process the February testers first. I called the recruitment line today and it said that they did not have a firm date for sending out the test results for us Feb testers. It said that July testers could expect their results in about four months. Maybe that's a good sign that we won't be clumped together.

Comment

I agree that is 100% b.s.! There's no reason they can't tell us if we passed or failed. Even if we weren't able to take our power tests for several months. Geez, send our results already!

I hope the CFD exam results don't take forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyblade
          All I can say is that they better process the February testers first. I called the recruitment line today and it said that they did not have a firm date for sending out the test results for us Feb testers. It said that July testers could expect their results in about four months. Maybe that's a good sign that we won't be clumped together.

oh we better get our test scores back before the June people.

If they dont want to do the power test for a few months that is fine with me but give people their test results

Comment

Maybe they lost our test scores.

Comment

If they did hopefully that will mean everyone passed by default.

Comment

Like i said earlier in a different thread. The city has not paid there bill to the testing company. the tests have not been graded yet. The company is waiting to get paid before they grade and mail out the results.
                Not to rub it in, but when I took the NYPD test in March at Camp Lejeune I got the results 30 minutes after the test and then the official results were mailed to me 5 weeks later.

Comment

whoa, about time i was given access to my account! did anybody have the same problem (not able to log on or post anything)?

anyhow, i've been reading your posts eddie and i think they're a bit misleading. for one E&Y, the firm involved with the testing, does not have its HQ in Seattle, it's in NY City. second, if there was any credible leak on your assessment that the city has not paid its bill, i think either the sun-times or tribune would be all over that just to embarass daley. you know how it is here in chitown with everyone trying and taking stabs at old man daley! as much as the city claims its broke, i doubt it...at least not with the 9% sales tax rate we have. i still think the purpose to give the test 4 times a year was to increase the pool of 'qualified' candidates, not necessarily to process people faster. also to give people in the military, or those w/time constraints, more flexibility. hopefully i'm wrong b/c i took mine in june and i hope i would get the results before the end of the year; but i'm just gonna relax and not look for anything until sometime after jan 07.

Comment

Originally posted by eddieusmc
                    Like i said earlier in a different thread. The city has not paid there bill to the testing company. the tests have not been graded yet. The company is waiting to get paid before they grade and mail out the results.
                    Not to rub it in, but when I took the NYPD test in March at Camp Lejeune I got the results 30 minutes after the test and then the official results were mailed to me 5 weeks later.
                    I like how eddie keeps on repeating the same line over and over in these forums. I just find it curious as to why no one else has heard this info that eddie has. Also how come eddie never says where he got this info. Just wondering.

Comment

I think we are all better off taking the test all over again. We will probably get those results before this one. Something is obviously not right. Maybe it has to do with the problems people had with the computers. Whatever the case, it doesn't seem like we're going to know anytime soon.

Comment

Backing up Eddie

I was just reading through these posts and came across this particular question. I too posted messages when I was waiting and waiting for my results, my tests and then finally my home interview. I'm currently 15 weeks into the academy. One of the instructor at the academy DID mention the tests from this year have not yet been graded at all. He didn't explain why though. Just keep waiting guys, you'll get your turn eventually. I applied Nov. 2004 and started in March 2006 so it's a long wait. Good luck to all of you.

Comment

You dont need to know how I got my Intel... The intel is good.
                          Semper Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by CPDhopeful
                            I like how eddie keeps on repeating the same line over and over in these forums. I just find it curious as to why no one else has heard this info that eddie has. Also how come eddie never says where he got this info. Just wondering.
                            Why would Eddie make up that story. It makes perfect sense to me. I wouldn't want to say my exact source of intel on a public forum either.

Comment

What exactly does our $20 go to if it's not used for grading/processing/postage?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10531 users online. 494 members and 10037 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X