300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Himso
    Severe, believe it or not, I was just informed a few days ago at roll that the ENTIRE department is being issued new IDs. Division 14 Officers which is still Corrections but part of DCSI just received new badges. "Deputy Sheriff" is the only thing on them besides Cook County Sheriff. Alot of changes since you left. The new Director just advised via memo that S.O.R.T. is being disbanded to be replaced by E.R.T. teams that will be based in all of the Max Divisions. Divsion 9 is now Supermax. We now house all the problem children from the entire compound, S.I.2, captured escapees, all the real ****bags. You would not believe how much Division 9 has tightened up. We are now known for something other than being home of the lawsuit.
    The more things change the more they remain the same. LOL. They had ERT teams when I was there. Then S.O.R.T. was created. Everything comes full circle I guess.

Well hopefully everything changes for the better.

There should not be different styles of identification, badges or uniforms for sworn personnel. Now if they want the id to identify the possessor as a C/O, I don't have a problem with that, but law enforcement agencies should not have to sort through all the id's for an agency as large as Cook County Sheriff. It really is ridiculous. CCDOC ID, DCSI ID, Sheriff's Police ID, BOOT CAMP ID, it goes on and on.

Comment

Agreed! But it is the County way of keeping us divided. Gotta love them.

Comment

now that you guys hijacked my thread...

just kidding, but, anyone got anymore idoc scoop?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6255 users online. 331 members and 5924 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X