300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo?

Anyone know what agency ECHO is? I see patrol cars around from time to time...but can't seem to find out who or what they do...

I see patrol cars around from time to time
    Might help by telling us WHERE you see them. Sure it isn't just a security company trying to make it look like squads.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

ECHO (Enforcement Control of Highway Offenses)

This is the only thing I could find...

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_393739.html
      Last edited by Round 2; 06-14-2006, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I think its a security firm out of Hanover Park

Comment

BigRuckuss, so your first post and you give no followup
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

If you see it anywhere around Englewood, there is an Englewood Community Health Org. that may have a security car for their lot..It's at 69th-Samgamon and not a city/state/gov. agency..

Comment

On a rescue call, I ran into an Echo security guy, he said he mostly does private security for gated communities, he also said this after telling me that with his little green light goin' it took him 10 minutes to get there from 20 miles away and that he had been busy all night "on a CrimDam". After about 2 minutes I figured out that at Echo you're so busy, you don't even have enough time to say "criminal damage to property". He also told me all this before going over and checking on his wife.
              Last edited by Loki21; 06-16-2006, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogcop
                BigRuckuss, so your first post and you give no followup

My apologies dogcop...out of town on brief vacation...

Thanks everybody for the responses...

Comment

Echo Investigators
                  7229 Olde Salem Circle

(630)289-2692

Private security patrols they have most of the big apartment complexes in Mount Prospect, Il Section 8 stuff. some are armed and unarmed talk to one of the guys he said the pay starts around $ 7 per hour.

Comment

Echo Investigators
                    7229 Olde Salem Circle

(630)289-2692

Private security patrols they have most of the big apartment complexes in Mount Prospect, Il Section 8 stuff. some are armed and unarmed talk to one of the guys he said the pay starts around $ 7 per hour.

Comment

top flight security of the world!
                      Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by Loki21 View Post
                        with his little green light goin' it took him 10 minutes to get there from 20 miles away
                        What an idiot and a piece of s___.

Comment

top flight security of the world! for sure Havent seen any other private security come close to the PD looks they try to have GREEN lights, Bars inside the vic, implas for transport of casper, full duty belts. Seems like fun huh. I wonder what the local PD"s have to say

Comment

You obviously haven't seen the security guards that Walgreens have hired on the south side of Chicago recently. These guys have white chargers, with the police high beam light on the driver side window, yellow lights inside the rear and front of the vehicle, and their uniforms look better than most standard PD uniforms......Talk about overkill.

My buddy and I were driving, and he got nervous on Lake Shore Drive when we spotted one of these guys. After I explain to him who this guy really was, he couldn't stop laughing.

I wish I remembered the name of the company. I'll try to check sometime today or tomorrow.
                            Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

May Be its SEB Security Enforcement Bureau has some Walgreens sites in and around Northlake, IL.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10119 users online. 370 members and 9749 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X