Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 out of 3 will fail automatically, and how do u know this??? I'd like to know where u get ur stats

Comment

mjw5678,
      i tested w/them in the past. it happened to me. i spoke to my friend who works at mchenry county. he was the one that informed me about what happens w/the psych. i won't post anything that is made up.

Comment

Does mcs do an elgiblility test or do they do a pool.

Comment

elginguy-
          the have a elgibility list which is susposed to be good for 2 yrs from date of posting. the list is in aphabetical order w/out scores. i don't know if they start at the top and work their way to the bottm. the sheriff can pick anyone on the list he desires at anytime. when they are done picking the candidates they want to off the list then they can test again even if the has not expired and did not call everyone on the list. my .02

Comment

im pretty sure this is about the 3rd time they have tested in the past yr, including laterals.

Comment

sounds about right...i was on their list for july 07. i work w/a guy that had an interview in feb.08 but he did not go to it. now they are testing again.

Comment

Residency rules?

Does any one know what McHenry Counties residency rules are?

Comment

As of when I left (lil over a year ago)

Patrol - Must live within county, must live within 25 air miles of SD for take home squad.

Corrections - Must live in any boardering county, or within 25 miles of SD for specialized units, IE...... C.E.R.T.

Those were the contracts when I worked there, they may have changed since then.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7824 users online. 451 members and 7373 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X