300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP Academy

Has anyone heard if the ISP secured funding for another academy and pulled people from the applicant pool for BI?
    Last edited by warrior1978; 03-14-2006, 06:23 PM.

I received my letter this week stating I moved to BI. Congrats to all those who received similar letters.
    Last edited by warrior1978; 03-15-2006, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Hi Warrior,
        I received that letter as well.
        Good luck to you.

Comment

ISP academy

I received my letter in march. My background investigation was completed april 10th!

Comment

From start to finish, how long did your BI take?

Comment

ISP Academy

It took about a week. Since I'm a Police Officer in Missouri and live in missouri the Missouri Highway Patrol did my background for the Illinois State Police.

Comment

I'm out of state as well but haven't heard anything yet from the ISP. Michigan State Police are already doing my BI for a position I applied for with them; I didn't know if ISP would request assistance from MSP or would do the BI themselves.

Comment

ISP Academy

MY BI never contacted me, I just happened to see him at a police memorial breakfast last week.. I knew that he was conducting my BI because my SGT and my references within my Police Department told me.

Comment

ISP Academy

Good luck to everyone that got accepted into class#113 for the Illinois State Police. See you in August.
                    After being a police officer for 8 years and an FTI for 4 years in will be different going to the academy this time around! I've heard nothing but great things about the ISP>

Comment

STL,

I got my letter too and am pretty excited. I suppose the last thing to pass is the medical/vision testing?
                      I have been a computer programmer for the past 10 years, no military experience. I have no idea what to expect and am sure it will be quite a change! I am very happy but a bit nervous at the same time. Any advice?

Hopefully we'll meet in August.

AMG

Comment

I got my letter as well!

Comment

I was just curious as to which test you guys took. I took the Jan 5th test in Chicago and haven't heard anything. Only about half the people that showed up passed the physical, and there were only a handful of us veterans there. Are there a lot more applicants at the Springfield exams?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyblade
                            I was just curious as to which test you guys took. I took the Jan 5th test in Chicago and haven't heard anything. Only about half the people that showed up passed the physical, and there were only a handful of us veterans there. Are there a lot more applicants at the Springfield exams?
                            I took the test at springfield, when it was time to take the written portion I believe there were about 200 people in the room. It was sure an interesting written test...LOL

Scott

Comment

ISP Academy

I took the test in April of 2005. It was a very long process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10696 users online. 498 members and 10198 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X