300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SIG220
    True, but I think their about to graduate. I know they qualifyed with firearms and they take the state test tomorrow. So they should be done probably next week.
    The one that's there now, started on 15May, supposedly finishing around 12Aug. Then there's another one starting on 11Sep, hoping I'll be in that one & even though 0600 would kill me (3rd Watch for 7 years, I don't rise until 1130), at least I'd be able to find a space.

If not, I'd just have to keep the parking sticker I have now, I'd rather park in a lot 3 blocks away than park that far away on the street.

Comment

• Speaking of that september 9th class, has anyone been called by a police department yet to begin the background, poly and psych in preparation for that academy. Also according to the illinois law enforcement media center the 9/11 class is actually a double class with 100 spots open.
      My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert2006
        Speaking of that september 9th class, has anyone been called by a police department yet to begin the background, poly and psych in preparation for that academy. Also according to the illinois law enforcement media center the 9/11 class is actually a double class with 100 spots open.
        That, it is. The department I'm going for started people's backgrounds, recently, & I'm hoping I'm high enough on the list to get mine started within the next week or so (if they haven't already, I haven't been notified...if we even GET notified when it starts).

If I don't make it for this class, January is FARRRRRRRRR away.

Comment

• Just curious to know about how many people here are left from Nov 2004 test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Five-O
            Just curious to know about how many people here are left from Nov 2004 test?
            Well there seems to of been 6 or 7 academy classes with Nov 04 people, with 50 to 100 people per class. So estimate 500 people from the 04 list are in, and the list is suppose to be 2500 to 3000 names long. But this is just a guess. All I know is that I am left, and these threads are becoming less populated with 04 people who are not in yet. It makes you feel so damn isolated.

Comment

• Originally posted by CPD/2006
              All I know is that I am left, and these threads are becoming less populated with 04 people who are not in yet. It makes you feel so damn isolated.
              You're not as alone as you might think. There's someone at my job who took the Nov. 2004 test, has passed everything, & is STILL waiting.

Presumably until next year.

Comment

Just curious to know about how many people here are left from Nov 2004 test?

STILL WAITING !!!!!!
                Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
                Romans 12:12

Comment

• Originally posted by shygirl1321
                  STILL WAITING !!!!!!
                  Still wainting here also......... Does anyone know what were the last numbers they called because the list should be mighty thin by know. If some one knows PM me
                  PaTience

Comment

• Originally posted by PaTience
                    Still wainting here also......... Does anyone know what were the last numbers they called because the list should be mighty thin by know. If some one knows PM me
                    Dude, your still waiting! That sucks, why don't you call your investigator and find out what's up. He or she can tell you what number they're on. Did you fail the post offer power test and are waiting for your second one?

Comment

• Never had the post offer powertest yet. Passed everything just waiting for the post offer............. My investigator told me between Aug-Sept but you know.............that's the city.

Still just waiting
                      PaTience

Comment

• Check your mail for post offer POWER test letters !
                        Good luck everyone!

Comment

Check your mail for post offer POWER test letters !
                          Good luck everyone!
                          Did they schedule a new test? When?

Comment

• Originally posted by CPD/2006
                            Did they schedule a new test? When?
                            September 2nd

Comment

• FYI, My home room instructor mentioned that they are going to continue to bring classes in through the end of the year.

Comment

• I tested in Nov 2004 and just got my letter to report for my second power test on Aug. 11. I had the in house interview in May. That was the last thing I did. I found out my lottery # through the investigator that was assigned to me. I think I was in the mid 2000's out of 4000 and something.
                                Last edited by ts622; 08-14-2006, 11:55 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9940 users online. 457 members and 9483 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X