Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candidates that took the CPD exam Nov 2004

Good afternoon to all,
    Just wanted to get a better idea of where everyone is at and where I should be. Are there any other candidates that took the November 2004 exam? If so please advise where you are currently in the process.

For Example: "Took the Oral Psych Inter. in October 2005 and awaiting to hear from a BI"

THanks in advance!

well i had my pshyc in july and still havent heard anything from my BI!! i heard it depends on what ur ranking # is i think there up to almost #1000 mine is in the 3000.....
    Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
    Romans 12:12

Comment

I just had my medical this morning, a very COMPLETE medical

Comment

Originally posted by Nov04
        I just had my medical this morning, a very COMPLETE medical

Why was your Medical so late? (if you don't mind me asking)

Comment

Originally posted by shygirl1321
          well i had my pshyc in july and still havent heard anything from my BI!! i heard it depends on what ur ranking # is i think there up to almost #1000 mine is in the 3000.....

They reschedule mine. It was originally also in July. I also meant to ask, Do you know in what order you get ranked? Is this the same as that "random lottery order" you hear everyone talking about ?

Comment

I missed the first POWER test and had to retake in Oct.

Comment

Nov 04

My background was copmpleted on the 24th of January. Just waiting for the post offer POWER notice.

Comment

Originally posted by EricS1994
                My background was copmpleted on the 24th of January. Just waiting for the post offer POWER notice.
                Do you know what ranking number you were assigned?

Comment

Nov 04

Originally posted by Five-O
                  Do you know what ranking number you were assigned?

Five-O, I PMd you.

Comment

Originally posted by EricS1994
                    Five-O, I PMd you.
                    I don't think It worked, sorry had the pop-up block enabled on this PC

Comment

How do find out your lottery/ranking # ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nov04
                        How do find out your lottery/ranking # ?
                        call the Personnel Investigations dep and request it, but be courteous and polite, don't demand to know. You can start by saying that you are inquiring about the "eligibility list" and if you are still on it. Then work in the question about lottery ranking #
                        Last edited by Five-O; 02-01-2006, 02:44 PM.

Comment

How long does it take before you know you passed the psych? How about the med? I've heard that no news for about three months is a good indication.

Also, out of curiosity what kind of military experience/education do those of you in the process have?

Comment

I had my psych interview in July and a physical in August, and have not heard anything. Some people from 2004 are already having their home interviews, but it still takes 1 and a half to 2 years, so it is still early for us. My only question is, were we ever told our lottery number? I have kept everything and can't find it anywhere. I know someone who got a form with it on there. Did you guys get one?
                            "patiently waiting"

Comment

I applied this January for taking the test in either May or June, So in all reality how long would it take for me to actually be employed? A year sounds somewhat acceptable but 2? no way. You would think with such a long wait people drop out and go to other departments making the process go quicker no?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10740 users online. 506 members and 10234 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X