Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to know. It is from the illinois law enforcment media rescource. I picked up the link from the will county sheriff's law enforcement links part. They have other rescources there too. I posted what is most relevant to this particular post.
    My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert2006
      What would you like to know. It is from the illinois law enforcment media rescource. I picked up the link from the will county sheriff's law enforcement links part. They have other rescources there too. I posted what is most relevant to this particular post.
      That was useful info, thanks. How come it says June is the last academy? I heard that they are going till the end of the year.
      "patiently waiting"

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeinchitown
        That was useful info, thanks. How come it says June is the last academy? I heard that they are going till the end of the year.
        hopefully they do go until the end of the year; that means that they'll probably start digging into the pool of candidates from 06'. but i doubt it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guido
          hopefully they do go until the end of the year; that means that they'll probably start digging into the pool of candidates from 06'. but i doubt it though.
          I could be wrong but i thought after the june test that was it until August

Comment

• hopefulppo

Has anyone, that took the test in February, received their results yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by hopefulppo
              Has anyone, that took the test in February, received their results yet.
              I dont think they'll be in till the next week or two. a buddy of mine just took the feb 06 written and he's waitin too. im sure he'll be the first to know since his mom works in personell. i'll post as soon as i hear somethin from him.

Comment

• hopefulppo

Thanks....I appreciate your response

Comment

• I found out today that the April class has been cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwikmart
                    I found out today that the April class has been cancelled.
                    For what?!!!! whats goin to happen to the people that were supposed to start the academy in April then? That f***ing blows!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My buddy had his home interview today and that's what his BI told him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwikmart
                        I found out today that the April class has been cancelled.
                        I guess that explains why the group that I took the post offer POWER with will be starting May 22. Did anyone take the POWER @ 0800 on Sat and get a April start date?

Comment

• April 24th is cancelled

Comment

• Originally posted by EricS1994
                            I guess that explains why the group that I took the post offer POWER with will be starting May 22. Did anyone take the POWER @ 0800 on Sat and get a April start date?
                            I start May 1st. They pushed it back 1 week. They didn't mention why, but I have a feeling it has to do with Paperwork. They say they are having issues with the PPO's not filling out their paperwork right and not getting paid. We actually had to go fill out all the paperwork yesterday for 2 hours at Headquarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by rosko23
                              I start May 1st. They pushed it back 1 week. They didn't mention why, but I have a feeling it has to do with Paperwork. They say they are having issues with the PPO's not filling out their paperwork right and not getting paid. We actually had to go fill out all the paperwork yesterday for 2 hours at Headquarters.
                              yeah I got to go to headquarters tomorrow to fill out paperwork. Rosko23, what did you do for 2 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by SIG220
                                yeah I got to go to headquarters tomorrow to fill out paperwork. Rosko23, what did you do for 2 hours.
                                Fill out paperwork that would normally be filled out the first day of the academy. Your W4, Emergency Info, Beneficiary form (not cool don't want to think about that), and other Forms relating to City policies. Not too many forms, but it takes forever bc everyone does it at once. Then they go through everyones before you can leave.

Oh yeah everyone that took the 7:30 am POWER test this past Sat starts May 1st.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6087 users online. 332 members and 5755 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X