300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dekalb County

I saw they are hiring for corrections. Does anybody have info. on this department and their hiring process?

They hire into corrections first. They don't hire to the road directly anymore. Corrections are sworn deputies, same as Dupage and Cook.

Heard it's a good department to work for. New sheriff seems to be a good guy.

Comment

There is not a new sheriff. It's the same one that's been there for 58 years and change. I believe they have been authorized to hire 8 new corrections deputies in preparation for the new jail they started building. Won't be all at once but will be phased in.
      Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

Originally posted by BoyWithStick View Post
        There is not a new sheriff. It's the same one that's been there for 58 years and change. I believe they have been authorized to hire 8 new corrections deputies in preparation for the new jail they started building. Won't be all at once but will be phased in.
        I was wondering if they had built the new jail yet. They were trying to pass a referendum to get that jail built for YEARS.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyWithStick View Post
          Thanks for the correction..... I was thinking of Kendall. Graduated the academy with both dekalb and Kendall guys years ago, both liked their respective places.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9642 users online. 397 members and 9245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X