Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Des Plaines PD hiring

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Des Plaines PD hiring

    Any info on the department?
    How's the morale?
    FTO/Probation passing rate?


    Any info is greatly appreciated.

  • #2
    Chief is a good guy. Very knowledgeable and a street copper.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
      Chief is a good guy. Very knowledgeable and a street copper.
      Thanks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Only dealings I've had with them is with the previous Deputy Chief. He was professional, knowledgeable, and intelligent. If I was looking for a job I'd have no reservations applying with them.

        Comment


        • #5
          FTO program is no joke. They let you be the police. That's pretty much all I've heard.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
            FTO program is no joke. They let you be the police. That's pretty much all I've heard.
            Heard similar from a Des Plaines cop, FTO passing rate being 50%.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by big_girl View Post
              Heard similar from a Des Plaines cop, FTO passing rate being 50%.
              Big girl, if you are still testing shoot me a pm if you have your bachelor's and/or are a vet.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                Big girl, if you are still testing shoot me a pm if you have your bachelor's and/or are a vet.
                Pm sent

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 7422 users online. 264 members and 7158 guests.

                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X