Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All adult records, expunged or not, are visible. You are an idiot to claim otherwise...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      All adult records, expunged or not, are visible. You are an idiot to claim otherwise...
      This must be the "reading is not my strong suit" day. If you can quote one post that said an adult arrest record that was expunged is not visible to anyone I will be happy to apologize. You can find several that you can claim inferred or implied it and that's close but it's no cigar. The conversation was (eventually) about expunged records and how they affect background checks. You probably should abstain from calling anyone an idiot at this time especially since it remains to be seen that you're not an idiot yourself. Be safe!

Comment

Since comprehension isn't your strong suit, perhaps you should refrain from posting. My comments were directed at the instruction to expunge, and included any and all idiots who state that expunged records aren't discoverable...
        So...yeah. You pretty much failed at this, too...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          Since comprehension isn't your strong suit, perhaps you should refrain from posting. My comments were directed at the instruction to expunge, and included any and all idiots who state that expunged records aren't discoverable...
          So...yeah. You pretty much failed at this, too...
          You're right and I know it. If you could just point me to the idiot(s) that said expunged records aren't discoverable. My reading is so poor I'm having a hard time locating any. You being a trained and experienced county professional can certainly help me if no one else can. Thanks pal!

Comment

As I said before, get that case report and arrest report through an FOI. You'll know what was put down about the incident pen to paper and what you're dealing with. If it was an acquittal, or charges were dropped, get it expunged. Disclose it on BI requests, because if it's found out during the BI, it may tank you (as it may look like you're trying to cover up something). Have a ready explanation of the incident to give to a BI. Answer ONLY the questions that are asked, short and sweet. No more, no less. Not answering what is asked or babbling on paper things that aren't requested could tank you for the job. Lay off the dope for 6 months prior to applying, don't do stupid shiate on the internet, don't crack the girlfriend or wife, when drinking, don't do stupid shiate and you should be fine.

Comment

A Battery arrest is nothing. Those are some of the worst arrests for the simple fact most Police wont look into the fact if you started the fight, used self defense etc. They usually just take everyone to jail. I dont see an issue.

Comment

Off topic. Happy Memorial Day to you guys. Let's remember the fallen and their families today. If you guys are working, please be safe. Hope you still manage to get some barbeque and some good time with family and friends before or after the tour...or during it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                  As I said before, get that case report and arrest report through an FOI. You'll know what was put down about the incident pen to paper and what you're dealing with. If it was an acquittal, or charges were dropped, get it expunged. Disclose it on BI requests, because if it's found out during the BI, it may tank you (as it may look like you're trying to cover up something). Have a ready explanation of the incident to give to a BI. Answer ONLY the questions that are asked, short and sweet. No more, no less. Not answering what is asked or babbling on paper things that aren't requested could tank you for the job. Lay off the dope for 6 months prior to applying, don't do stupid shiate on the internet, don't crack the girlfriend or wife, when drinking, don't do stupid shiate and you should be fine.
                  Great advice!

Comment

OP, I'll ask again. Was there a factual finding of innocence by the court or were you merely acquitted?
                    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

someone here said expunge the arrest. now this may start a ****ing match but way it was put to me expungment or not they see the arrests. can someone poiggy back ion and let me know about that

Comment

Everyone has something in their past they arent happy about. I dont think their looking for angels. Having no other arrests and a clean driving record I still say you should be ok, especially since you werent convicted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8843 users online. 388 members and 8455 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X