300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Duty Allstate Arena

Plan on attending a concert at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont. Anyone have any info on their off-duty PO firearm policy?

Couldn't find any info on their website or a google search...
    F.O.G. Holsters - The Last Holster You'll Ever Need

I don't know about their actual policies but I was there back in February. There's no metal detectors or people checking your bags or body, so if you carry no one would even know.

Comment

Same here, been there a few times, no detectors, no wands. Which to me, means I'll continue carrying until otherwise.

Talked to a security officer there who was off duty LEO, he told me that you can't concealed carry. However, see above statement. ...he said he wouldn't push that issued unless all hell broke loose.

Comment

Originally posted by 19-Paul View Post
        There's no metal detectors or people checking your bags or body, so if you carry no one would even know.
        ^^This is how I see it^^

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

It's been awhile since I've been to an event there. Appreciate the input.
          F.O.G. Holsters - The Last Holster You'll Ever Need

Comment

Here was my firsthand experience. Saw Metallica there a number of years back and had it carried in a low front appendix carry fairly close to my manhood. Get in line and "oh crap", it's Police and not security doing the pat downs. I see the cop I'm about to go to is being pretty thorough. As I get to him and start to say "I'm off duty with a 32" his hand brushes it. I again said it and descretly showed my badge. He then called I believe the Deputy Chief over. He told me "no problem, we got a lock box". At that point I was fine with it, I'm in their house after all. We are walking and talking and then tells me I'm all good to go and says "I'm not gonna make you jump through those hoops" and never made me lock it up. So they treated me very well from start to finish. So if you carry, just have your "I'm a Popo" story ready to go.
            www.saveavet.org

Comment

the rest of chicago can bring guns where ever they want so just bring it

Comment

Originally posted by Glawk View Post
                the rest of chicago can bring guns where ever they want so just bring it
                Not when it comes to stadiums. I know Sox Park for sure makes you lock it up while you're there. Solider Field is the same way if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

I'm talking about the west side.

Comment

You are right about that, 2 killed before noon in 015 today.

Comment

Bozo no-no at United Center.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9121 users online. 362 members and 8759 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X