300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disregard...
    Last edited by southpaw1; 05-16-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw1 View Post
      Oh so we actually had it pretty good then lol. Yeah there's always a few perfect scores. Be positive about it...you never know. All you could do is keep testing. Find out what part of the test you might have struggled on. At the end of the day it's all good practice for the next test.
      If it's the test administered by resource management associates then they will not release how you scored on the individual sections. I've taken their exam twice and scored in the seventies both time. Called them to see if they'd let me know where I struggled the most and they told me no. I actually thought I did better than I did on the test too. So I really don't have a way of knowing.

Comment

Disregard...
        Last edited by southpaw1; 12-27-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw1 View Post
          It was RMA when I took it but yeah you're right (at the discretion of the PD) they can disclose scores right after. One place I tested for only said pass/fail and made the list alphabetical so you never really knew where you stood in the process. My advice is to steer clear of a place that does that.

Also what I meant was find what area you think you could use some practice on and work on it. I guess that's not always clear though because you said you thought you did better. There's another test out there where you need to score 70% or better on each section to pass the test.
          Yeah the "thinking you did better than you actually did is the killer". However, I don't see what the big deal is telling an applicant where they're deficient.

Comment

Disregard...
            Last edited by southpaw1; 12-27-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9874 users online. 459 members and 9415 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X