300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodridge interview

Any ideas/suggestions on preparing for the interview? I would assume they ask the basic questions; i.e. why should we hire you, what makes you think youd be a great cop, etc.
    Last edited by cpd2010*; 04-07-2016, 06:56 PM.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
    Any ideas/suggestions on preparing for the interview? I would assume they ask the basic questions; i.e. why should we hire you, what makes you think youd be a great copy, etc.
    A great copy? Good luck.

Comment

hah thanks for the tip.

Comment

Know the town. Know the department. Know the mission statement and how you can contribute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm on that list also. could you give a ball park of what number you are? curious how far down they are

Comment

It's a smaller department, but a really great place to work. I did an internship there many, many years ago. They are very select so know your stuff. Good luck!

Comment

Did they mention how many people they were going to be hiring?

Comment

At the orientation/written exam back in Aug. 2015 the Chief said they are looking to hire 6 possibly. They hired 2 immediately, and at my interview last month they told me they are looking to hire 2 more with academy date set for July.

Comment

My number on Woodridge pd list was 54. I interviewed and received a letter stating that I didn't meet the minimum "qualifications" a week later. No idea where it went wrong but I just push forward.

Comment

I received a similar letter after my oral board with a different department. Hmmm...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6332 users online. 231 members and 6101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X