300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 50 interviews

Can someone please tell me who has experience with top 50 interviews help me out? For example. Say 130 passed the written, but only top 50 get interviewed. Does this basically give you zero chance of being contacted since 50 people should be way more than enough to compile a list? Or do I have to hope a bunch of people bomb the interviews? lol

Depends on the department, the candidates and how many spots they have open.

Not all 50 will make it to interviews, not all 50 will pass them.

Comment

Sadly it's not a huge town either

Comment

I got hired at a dept, that used the top fifty rule. Luckily I finished in the top ten and was hired immediately.

Comment

Depends on how many they're hiring and the size of the dept. The way I usually see it, you usually have to be in the top 10 to get a chance in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One thing to consider is that with 50 (out of 130 passing written scores) people making the final list there will be very little difference between the #1 and #25+ scores. Maybe only a couple of points. Just adds to the fact that you need to bring your best to every aspect of the testing process.

Comment

There's always a chance. I've seen our department's list reach the very end one year as we continued to hire more recruits.

As time goes by, your first 50 applicants find other employment or fail to show up for the process and #82 could end up getting the call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9723 users online. 465 members and 9258 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X