300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosemont 2016

Anyone have any info on this department ? Any retirements/ hirings or are they just getting a list together ? I've had a uncle who used to work part time for them. It seems like they hire a lot of part timers.

Was planning on applying but their minimum age req. is like 24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The detectives I've been to training classes with from Rosemont have nothing but good things to say about their department.

When it comes to getting hired, I know that many of their current auxiliary personnel put their names in the hat and their names are usually recognized a bit quicker when it comes to interview selection. Best of luck though.

Comment

They do a lot of traffic control and Last time I checked you have to live in Rosemount if employed.

Comment

To have a good chance you probably have to know someone in, or connected to the Stephens family.

Comment

Yeah, residency is the downfall.

Comment

So I don't have any official hiring information, but I do work in the mall in Rosemont and, based on my experience working there, I would say that they would be smart to start assigning officers to the mall like Gurnee Mills does. This would probably entail hiring more officers.

Rosemont is interesting, because the population is 4300, but they have 80 sworn officers. This is due to The Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theatre, Entertainment district, the mall, and the convention center.

The other thing about Rosemont, and the reason you have to be 24, is you are not just a police officer. You also do fire and EMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jami86e View Post
                So I don't have any official hiring information, but I do work in the mall in Rosemont and, based on my experience working there, I would say that they would be smart to start assigning officers to the mall like Gurnee Mills does. This would probably entail hiring more officers.

Rosemont is interesting, because the population is 4300, but they have 80 sworn officers. This is due to The Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theatre, Entertainment district, the mall, and the convention center.

The other thing about Rosemont, and the reason you have to be 24, is you are not just a police officer. You also do fire and EMS.

That would be interesting. I live like 5 mins away from rosemount dipping next to norridge. I'm sure with that cluster of bars they write up DUI's like crazy. I might consider it. Anyone else have some hiring info?

Comment

Let's not forget Joe's on Weed Street just opened a location a couple weeks ago that includes a 1500 seat concert venue...

Comment

Disregard...
                    Last edited by southpaw1; 03-10-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5998 users online. 254 members and 5744 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X