300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenview 2016

Anyone have any information on this department? I actually work in Glenview and the cops always tell me how super short they are. Then they throw out a application where it was lateral only. Then less than a few weeks later they throw a regular application which I assume it's because they didn't get as much lateral applications as they thought. I tried to get into contact with HR like a thousand times to no avail. Anyone know if they are actually hiring ? How many open spots? How many retirements? If they are just getting a list together ? Every cop I talked to has been with the department 16+ years. So I assume there should be some retirements soon.

Same day as Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by maidana View Post
      Same day as Chicago
      Which one you gonna take?

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo WTF

Comment

Frickin sucks. Waste of opportunity.

Comment

I was actually thinking of applying until you said that. Oh well...no go!

Comment

Yup there's at least 4 departments testing that weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That moment in your life when your Dad/ seargent tells you to apply to glenview instead lol I'm considering it. Only because I'm already going through Chicago's process. The only downside is I won't have a chance to get another go at Chicago if I get DQ'd now. Upside is I'll be added to another suburb list possibly top 30 like the last suburb. I really like glenview too. Decisions. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                  That moment in your life when your Dad/ seargent tells you to apply to glenview instead lol I'm considering it. Only because I'm already going through Chicago's process. The only downside is I won't have a chance to get another go at Chicago if I get DQ'd now. Upside is I'll be added to another suburb list possibly top 30 like the last suburb. I really like glenview too. Decisions. lol
                  Gotta think the turnout will be in your favor also

Comment

i think theyre short.. so they actually might hire. most likely 1 or 2... not sure thou

Comment

Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                      i think theyre short.. so they actually might hire. most likely 1 or 2... not sure thou

Like I said. Whenever the cops get called to my work. They always tell me they are super super super short. They haven't been at full man power in awhile apparently. Whatever that means for a suburb lol I mean it'll be worth it to get atleast on the list. I'm gonna have to really think about it. It would be sweet to take glenview April 16th and take Chicago April 17th. If they ever tell us what our test date is.
                      Last edited by Frekinrican5; 02-20-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

It would be nice to take Glenview Saturday and Chicago Sunday. Lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12331 users online. 558 members and 11773 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X