• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight_slayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
    Hey guys!!!!

I seen that they were hiring on the blue line. I think I am going to apply for this department since it's like a block away from where I work. Anybody have any info on this department? How many they are hiring? I seen that they have plenty of part time. I wonder why they don't give it to one of them. I also know the test being used will be the LST. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks !
    I live in prospect, talked to the watch commander on 3rd.. He said there were troubles with prospects budget (small town) and are only hiring one officer. They average 3 or 4 officers per shift (2 patrol and one supervisor) that's all he told me when I see him I'll ask

Leave a comment:

• Frekinrican5
    started a topic 2016- Prospect Heights

2016- Prospect Heights

Hey guys!!!!

I seen that they were hiring on the blue line. I think I am going to apply for this department since it's like a block away from where I work. Anybody have any info on this department? How many they are hiring? I seen that they have plenty of part time. I wonder why they don't give it to one of them. I also know the test being used will be the LST. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks !

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8698 users online. 380 members and 8318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X