Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016- Prospect Heights

Hey guys!!!!

I seen that they were hiring on the blue line. I think I am going to apply for this department since it's like a block away from where I work. Anybody have any info on this department? How many they are hiring? I seen that they have plenty of part time. I wonder why they don't give it to one of them. I also know the test being used will be the LST. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks !

Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
    Hey guys!!!!

I seen that they were hiring on the blue line. I think I am going to apply for this department since it's like a block away from where I work. Anybody have any info on this department? How many they are hiring? I seen that they have plenty of part time. I wonder why they don't give it to one of them. I also know the test being used will be the LST. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks !
    I live in prospect, talked to the watch commander on 3rd.. He said there were troubles with prospects budget (small town) and are only hiring one officer. They average 3 or 4 officers per shift (2 patrol and one supervisor) that's all he told me when I see him I'll ask

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10132 users online. 481 members and 9651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X