Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering has anyone heard anything from Maywood? I had a pretty nice spot on their list but not sure if they even started calling people.

Comment

Originally posted by MP08 View Post
      Just wondering has anyone heard anything from Maywood? I had a pretty nice spot on their list but not sure if they even started calling people.
      They started calling in March or April. The top couple people (at least) aren't with them. PM me if you want to know more.

PS - if you get on with Metra stay with them and don't even entertain Maywood

Comment

Just to let you guys know. Elgin just opened up their process, starting at $66000. Max at 91000. Top 60 scores move on the background stage. Test and app are on NTN.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
          It's been bottled up, but I'll say it...

Just stop. Stop applying and leave. You've been on these boards complaining for years. You cry about various suburbs, cry about their processes, the pay, politics, you bagged on County after you were DQ'd, you bagged on CPD and yet still applied, bagged on ISP. What's ridiculous is that you make crack comments at people like SomeChicagoDude because of his motivation and applying, yet he has been hired twice now, one of which is his goal department. While you complain over various departments, you continue to get DQ'd and passed over while many users here have found careers and moved on. You've made comments in the past telling people to move on, yet you've never been hired and have been DQ'd multiple times.

If McDonalds pays more, work there. Bet you won't have any DQ issues with them.
          Getting off status in a few weeks ☺
          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Anyone hear anything back after the interview?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6600 users online. 199 members and 6401 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X